Kayo Sports is a ground-breaking multi-sports streaming service for Australia’s digital generation. With over 50 sports instantly streamed, live and on demand, Aussie sports fans can enjoy their favourite sports, anytime. With content powered by FOX SPORTS Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports, Kayo delivers over 30,000 hours of the best sport, documentaries and entertainment shows combined with game changing features.
We are a cutting edge, digital business that brings both sports and technology together to deliver fans a unique, world class sports streaming experience.
Our team champion a deep commitment to sports entertainment with a focus on cultivating a customer-driven culture. We combine access to the best sports content in Australia, in a digitally lead, fast paced environment. Our team are empowered to innovate and influence our products, to continually change the game.
As an Affiliate & Performance Partnerships Coordinator you will support the Affiliate & Performance Partnerships Manager with day-to-day campaign tasks and deliverables, coordinating activities such as partner communications, analysing performance reports and trouble-shooting problems as they arise to achieve targets.
You will work collaboratively with the team to monitor partner activities that drive affiliate channel performance, covering (but not limited to); traditional publishing websites, comparison engines, cashback and loyalty programs, mobile apps and lead generation partners.
You will learn how to develop a nurture and diversified portfolio of performance partners, managed effectively to grow and scale customer acquisition utilizing a world-class technology platform.
- Weekly review of content scheduling calendar to identify priorities and opportunities, which will need to be communicated to the affiliate performance and publishing partners
- Contribute to the day-to-day implementation, trafficking and optimisation 50+ performance partners on the affiliate channel network
- Assist in managing existing publisher relationships, plus recruit to onboard and integrate new partners with the desire to drive incremental customer acquisition
- Report and analyse campaign activities, providing actionable insights, data patterns and trends and relate this back to the impact on the business
- Address all campaign issues in a timely manner, such as incorrect publisher content, faulty tracking links, landing pages issues and anything affecting the campaigns’ performance activity
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to implement all aspects of partner activity, including; brand, PR/comms, tech, dev, data, research, customer engagement, billing and from time to time our Senior Management Team
- Provide support to the partnerships team with administrative tasks such as invoice submission, purchase order tracking and budget reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, computer science, mathematics, or related field an advantage
- Exposure to self-served performance advertising platforms, such as Impact Radius, Google Ads or Facebook Business Manager
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with data driven approach
- Strong software use skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Advanced quantitative analytical skills and aptitude including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience within a business or marketing environment, preferably within e-commerce
What’s in it for you?
- Free Kayo Sports basic subscription
- Competitive salary package
- State-of-the-art-premises easily accessible by trains and buses
- Direct shuttle bus to and from St Leonards Station
Above all, we love sport and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
A note to recruitment agencies – we have this role covered. There is no need to get in touch, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: 15 Jan 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 22 Jan 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Life at GB is an adventure – often fast paced, unpredictable, challenging and deeply rewarding. It is social and engaging, with our unique and positive culture underpinned by The G…Affiliate Manager HelloFresh Venture Development | Sydney, AU At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat – forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant t…Amazon is seeking an experienced project manager to support the growth of our AWS Partner Strategic Initiatives team. Project Managers leverage their management and leadership capa…