Req ID: 107614
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Consultant – Supply Chain Management to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
- Overall 10+ years of expereince
- Business analysis exposure with good Supply Chain Reporting and ERP Knowledge to be able to support CMD Factory in Germany using Eventa ERP System and Crystal Reports for the reporting platform.
- Knowledge of business processes and ERP, WMS(Warehouse management systems), and MS-SQL would be ideal, with good all-round knowledge of Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning, Material Management, Finance and Quality.
- Experience in supporting users, manage gaps in functionality, gather requirements from the users for enhancements and present recommendations to both technical and business process owners
- Experience in Process development and improvement (MS Visio is utilized for mapping/updating the process for visualization)
- Work directly with the external German based vendors (Developers) to realize the solution for the business.
- Translation of business needs/user requirements into IT requirements to hand off to developers.
- Testing & Training experience inclusive of writing test scripts and training material.
- Operational reporting experience.
- Excellent knowledge of business processes and best practices.
- 2-4 years of Knowledge of ERP Applications preferably Enventa
- 3- 5 years of Knowledge of Crystal Reports essential for the position
- Must be fluent in English
- Knowledge of German will be an added advantage
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
View & Apply