Requisition ID: 274174
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within SAP Solution Delivery Center, we are looking for an experienced Business Process Senior Consultant with deep and proven experience in delivering successful E2E Customer Centric projects in the area of Commodity Trading and Risk Management in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Mining Industries.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Functional consultant, you must possess deep product expertise/business experience and the ability to lead implementation/development projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting SAP’s Oil & Gas / Chemical / Mining industry customers with the conception and implementation of optimized processes
- Collaboration with development / supporting projects for new SAP developments for the above industries when required.
- To provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- Project Bid support – creation and execution of presentations and demos to clients and partners.
- Close cooperation with the global Industry teams regarding knowledge-sharing and business development for specific expert topics.
- Ensure usage of newest technology, focusing on TCO and ROI – when enhancing industry solutions and services
- Supporting the Ramp-Up of new SAP products at our clients of in the Oil &Gas, Chemical and Mining sector and ensuring knowledge transfer to partners and customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred but not mandatory).
- Deep SAP Product Expertise (Techno-Functional) in S/4HANA Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM), Traders and Scheduler’s Workbench (TSW), Transportation and Distribution (TD) and Hydrocarbon Product Management.
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments.
- SAP Activate methodology and Solution Manager experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 9 years of consulting experience in Oil and Gas, Chemical or mining Industry specifically in bulk transportation (TSW & TD) and Commodity Trade and Risk Management (CTRM).
- Proven ability to communicate with C level executives within an organization.
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others
- Minimum 2 to 3 End to End implementation project experience in customer facing role.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.