Requisition ID: 280437
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
GreenToken is a SAP.io funded venture, which won the SAP 1 Billion Lives challenge for 2019.GreenToken is a supply chain traceability and chain of custody solution for raw material supply chains. It combines innovation of blockchain based tokenization and mass balance to help companies procure sustainably.
In this role, you’ll work directly with existing and future GreenToken customers across supply chains, industries and geographies to understand their unique usecases and identify how GreenToken provides them business value. By working with the Head of Product, you will also be pivotal in helping to shape the future roadmap of the product by gathering requirements and feedback from customers to drive future releases.
- Create and lead design thinking based customer workshops
- Requirements gathering and backlog creation
- Customer orientation and trial onboarding
- Customer support during and after Trials/ Proof of concepts.
- Product expertise and industry knowledge
- Close collaboration with development colleagues for tight feedback loops
- Customer relationship management
- Internal SAP team collaboration to identify and build synergies with SAP’s product ecosystem.
- Academic degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience in customer facing experience as a consultant or business analyst.
- Strong knowldge of design thinking methodlogy and experience in creating and deliverying tailored design thinking based workshops.
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements, concepts and ideas across technology and business organization.
- Experience working with web based/SaaS solutions.
- Ability to quickly and independently ramp up knowledge on new and changing regulations and industries.
- Comfortable with a fast paced, fluid work environment and context switching across projects.
- Experience in supply chain management, chemical, agriculture industries
- Experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.