Imagine a future where you help us to accelerate the growth of a global green energy leader by creating a talent magnet, building inclusive teams, and growing and sharing our talent
Join us in this role where you’ll dedicate your experience, ambition, and passion to the continuous development of everyone in a growing global organisation. At the heart of this role lies the redesign of our career framework to provide more transparency of opportunity for all our diverse talent globally. This will incorporate a new career model, job catalogue, and competency catalogue, and it’ll also involve shaping the behaviour of those who use it, to ensure they get the maximum possible value.
Welcome to Learning & Talent Development
You’ll be part of Learning & Talent Development where you, together with your colleagues, will work with leaders and colleagues around the world who want to support our mission by building an environment in which everyone can thrive, perform, and grow. Learning & Talent Development is a department in our Global Talent organisation: an ambitious, original, and energising team where innovation, curiosity, and perseverance are highly valued – and in which we build strong bonds and develop leaders and talents across an international footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing the continuous development and deployment related to all aspects of the career, job, and competency frameworks
- launching a career framework at the end of 2021 consisting of a career model that’s aligned with a role catalogue and a competence catalogue and is integrated in our global LMS system
- engaging directly with leaders and talents globally to analyse how the wider career framework can further support our focus on continuous development, and to bring this to life globally
- developing innovative ways to support continuous development through our managers and systems, in order to support the growth of our business and engagement of our talent
- leading the design and implementing and acting as a programme manager of one of our HiPo programmes for early career professionals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with developing comprehensive career frameworks, including appropriate global processes, policies, and practices to manage career development, and with deployment in a global organisation
- have experience with design thinking, project management, and supplier negotiations
- have experience with designing user-oriented learning and career development paths based on the aligned and revitalised career model
- are able to manage multiple stakeholders, including senior executives, works councils, etc.
- have a global mindset and an aptitude for relationship-building and developing networks at all levels internally and externally, in person and across borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Cristina Fors Holmark, Head of Learning & Talent Development, by telephone on +4599558260 if you’d like to know more about the position.
View & Apply