JOB TITLE: China Group Marketing Director
REPORTING TO: Regional Group Marketing Director based in Hong Kong SAR China
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Our Maisons encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger-LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai and Montblanc.
Brief description of the department
The Group Marketing Department aims to support the Group and its Maisons in order to develop and nurture their marketing & business development. In accomplishing this, the department is divided into five sub-departments, each with its area of expertise: Strategic Planning, Market & Brand Intelligence, Media, Client Marketing and Public Relations.
The regional Richemont Group Marketing department based in Hong Kong SAR China represents the Group Marketing Department in the APAC region, fostering closer collaboration with Asia-Pacific subsidiaries and headquarters.We are currently recruiting a China Group Marketing Director for our existing Richemont China office in Shanghai to join our dynamic, fast-paced and international team.
In this role, the China Group Marketing Director will lead the Group Marketing activities in China aligned with the global and regional strategic roadmap.
- Support and guide the Group & the Maisons’ marketing activities in China
- Formulate the strategic roadmap of the department for China based on integrated marketing & communications needs from the Maisons locally
- Be the GO TO expert for marketing considerations with a strong focus on customer engagement in this fast-changing new retail environment to stay relevant in the market while maintaining the right level of brand equity
- Create and Lead strong business-critical relationship with partners, media and key digital marketing stakeholders to maximize the Maisons’performance
- Lead the coordination of key group projects (Elevate, communications, competitive and client intelligence) with the different internal and external key stakeholders.
- Educate, influence, and lead internal and external stakeholders in understanding digital marketing insights, as well as broader China market intelligence and competitive benchmarks/developments, functioning as an advisor to management on the impact to current integrated marketing strategy
- Anticipate and provide creative and effective solutions to address consumer needs, find opportunities for new marketing tactics, technologies, conversion, and improved user experiences, and be able to communicate effectively across various functional teams and multiple brands
- Develop a tracking and reporting system to demonstrate the success of projects and performance of the activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Over 10/15 years of experience in integrated marketing and communications with at least 5 years in a senior position driving demand and presenting insights to senior management.
- Proven experience working in the field of marketing & communication management, with measurable successes.
- Capable of analyzing market opportunities and business drivers to optimize strategies and execution.
- Strong leadership, communication and problem solving skills, able to handle challenges
- Experience in an international corporate environment
- Sound market knowledge in Greater China and the Asia Pacific region
- Agile and result oriented mindset. Always strive for milestones
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English. French would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated, true team player and driven by Excellence
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
View & Apply