Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Client Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Client Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of the national annual client marketing plan and is responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns for issuers and merchants in the Austrian market to increase the B2B2C activities and drive client satisfaction.
The Client Marketing Manager will design and implement co-marketing programs with our clients that drive visible results for both Visa and our clients by converting client’s investment into Visa marketing activation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage and prioritise the client marketing budgets to build and execute co-marketing plans for existing products and new product launches with issuers and merchants targeted to drive Visa’s preference and market share by effectively selling in Marketing Value Added Services (MIK).
- Ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities and client objectives and have well defined business and marketing KPIs.
- Manage the execution of client initiatives supported by Marketing Value in Kind (MIK) budgets.
- Leverage European and Global marketing network to learn and reapply new and established best-in-class practices to deliver against market objectives.
- Optimise the value of Visa’s sponsorship portfolio to deliver against merchants and issuers’ objectives.
- Support the issuers and merchant sales team on strategic business opportunities and key negotiations.
- Conduct analysis and provide locally focused thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external clients.
- Manage and accurately report budgets, client contracts and deliver projects on time.
- Manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs and communications.
Thinking about careers differently…
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
- Mid-level trade marketing experience working with recognised brands
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proven core-marketing skills, is analytically savvy and should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing
- Strong influencing skills to persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid digital marketing experience
- Advertising and media agency management skills is a plus
- Good understanding of Visa and the payments eco-system is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigour
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Manage and accurately report budgets
- Comfortable managing project budgets, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and German
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.