Job Title : Senior Project Manager( Consultant – Project/Program Management)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing initial plans, setting budgets, supervising project activities and communicating achievements to key partners.
· Communicate and lead all aspects of project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement, and project handoffs
· Develop a strategy that aligns different business units and scales globally. Use appropriate tools and techniques to gauge progress and changes to the scope and schedule.
· Identify and quantify variances and perform required corrective actions while communicating to all partners. Have the opportunity to lead a number of others in the Region with their projects and contribute to the ongoing requirements of Operations across the Region.
· Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
· Experience driving successful worldwide program launches and schedules from the Business Contract stage of the development process through Ready to Ship
· Solid track record in project management, support services or related field. Ability to lead large multi-headed projects and project teams
· Strong communication, problem solving and presentation skills. Bring detailed oriented thinking to the team with the ability to execute the plans and deliver measurable outcomes
· Experience in managing small teams across multiple geographies
· An understanding of Field Services delivered through Partner networks globally. Remote Support knowledge or experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing Date : 20-February-21
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell .