The story of Numberly began in 2000, followed by an IPO, lots of tech and R&D investments, a passionate team, several acquisitions, double-digit growth, and here we are: Marketing Technologists, recognized experts in digital CRM and programmatic marketing, from data collection to activation on all digital media.
Today, we are a team of 500 talents operating in more than 50 countries for major European and international groups. We help our clients define their data strategy, with an in-depth knowledge of their business model, for the benefit of a pragmatic approach to profitable growth. We develop and deliver meaningful action plans to help our clients develop their Customer Value. Building data marketing strategies that are performance-driven while providing the right mix of technical underpinnings is the key to continuing to increase our lead.
- As part of the Numberly team, your role will be to assist our clients in solving their data and marketing challenges using appropriate methodologies (competitive analysis, benchmarks, strategy audit, data, infra), and drawing on the expertise of 500 Marketing Technologists.
- Identify challenges (not just symptoms) through brainstorming, problem solving methods, decision trees based on business, marketing and data assumptions, and design thinking.
- Consolidate market & thematic knowledge around key data marketing challenges.
- Manage missions by coordinating multi-disciplinary teams (marketing, data analysts, data scientists, CRM specialists, media traders, developers).
- Ensure the success of strategic missions for various sectors (E-Commerce, Pharma, Retail, Consumer Goods, Luxury, Financial Services,…)
- Guarantee good customer relations through a good understanding of personal, organizational and governance issues.
- Document and industrialize methods, best practices and market analysis to continue to enrich knowledge and share Data consulting skills internally.
This position is ideal for you if :
- You are interested in the impact of original and relevant marketing.
- You want to bring your expertise to the benefit of your clients and their industries, by supporting and challenging them.
- You like to listen, then dig into challenges by contextualizing them, to respond with optimized strategies.
- You want to create value from data, exploiting it to create relevant insights and facilitate our clients’ transformations.
- You are capable of convincing the operational experts and leaders of the organizations that trust us.
- You are able to advance your clients’ action plans by promoting and facilitating concrete and operational execution.
- You like to have an understanding of the solutions in both their technical and marketing dimensions to meet a challenge.
- You have a Master degree (engineering schools, business schools, universities) with a specialization in marketing or consulting.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a consulting company with a strong interest in digital.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in another language (French, German, Dutch) would be a plus.
- You are especially interested in how Digital and Data can enable an organization to differentiate itself in a sustainable way.
- You distinguish yourself by your listening skills, empathy, benevolence, and show a real sense of customer relationship.
- You are perceptive and like to understand things in depth.
- You are able to build a well-structured and argued response to a customer challenge thanks to your analytical and synthesis skills.
- You appreciate teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and wish to participate enthusiastically in the construction of an independent international group, leader in Data Marketing, of European origin.
Even with 500 people, we take the time to share, adapting to the context and the possibility of meeting face-to-face or remotely:
- During the famous “Happy Meetings” followed in video by all the teams in the world to share the news of the group.
- By slipping – temporarily – into the shoes of your colleagues with the “Vis ma vie” (Live my life).
- And of course, during aperitifs, yoga classes, background contests, technical meetups, barbecues, the MMCup (a long weekend of activities in the sun)… which may or may not be continued remotely, and much more.
- 3 months of remote work possible per year.
- Swile card (lunch vouchers)
- Position open in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes or Lille.