Globuzzer is a social network for expats, which was launched one year ago. A winner of KTH Innovation pre-incubator, it has also been selected as a successful showcase in Silicon Valley by the hosted social network builder company Mighty Networks. We have over 17K followers on our Facebook page and 23 K users on our website. The team consists of 40 multinational talented people that operate in 17 countries. Now we are looking for a motivated blogger to join our dream.
The content writer will develop and create content for the new arrivals to the city; whether Copenhagen or city of origin. We always appreciate the well-researched and accurate content.
The main tasks will consist of:
- Writing friendly articles to the new arrivals to the city; whether Copenhagen or city of origin;
- Connect other cities that Globuzzer is hosting and edit the posts;
- Suggesting new articles on the topics at Globuzzer.
As a succesful candidate you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Globuzzer is Travelers’ Social Network, that works as a travel guide for new arrivals for a city by providing information about the city as short direct tips that are generated from the locals and travelers’ experiences, building also a data network among major cities around the world. Also it provides multiple services as website developing, marketing, event managements, galleries. It was established three months ago with the help of KTH innovation office at Stockholm, Sweden.
View & Apply