Customer Business Partner, Sandoz, Denmark
4! 4 is the number of people in our Customer Business Partner Team. Would you like to be number 5?
As Customer Business Partner in our Supply Chain department of 18 full time associates, you will play a key role as primary contact for our Nordic Business Partners. You will be the central link between our Wholesalers, Commercial teams, Supply Chain Planners, Quality and Finance.
As responsible for the full front-end customer processes you are in charge of securing daily operational excellence through precision in execution as well as through developing our customer partnerships.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Customer order management of day to day operation and communications regarding order flow including order handling, in-market inventory optimization, allocations, stock out communication, launches etc.
- Ensure operational excellence with Nordic wholesalers and 3PLs by leading operational business reviews with our business partners, complete KPI reviews, identify areas of optimization and secure implementation
- Delivering on your everyday operational tasks with speed and precision whilst building a strong business understanding allowing you to contribute with findings and related analytics to drive needed optimization actions
- All customer interfaces ranging from EDI interfaces to processes such as returns, complaints, destructions, documentation and order management, KPIs and reporting
- Provide sales estimates at month end in alignment with BPA whilst prioritizing orders and allocations in close collaboration with Supply Planning, Quality and Commercial Operations
- Drive highest quality in our reporting to finance, to our regional and global organization as well as to the authorities
- Involvement in a broad range of activities, tasks and projects related to our commercial business partners, mainly wholesalers, internal stakeholders and 3PL hence the ability to collaborate, onboard new team members and to ensure alignment is key
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proven experience with developing business partner and customer relations and delivering high level differentiated customer service, including negotiation and review of contracts
- Experience with advanced order management processes including allocations, back order communication, complaint handling and an understanding of inventory strategies E2E
- A record of accomplishment in driving optimization and delivering operational excellence in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Skills within stakeholder management, including communication to customers, management and across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and ideally a Digital/CRM mindset as well as a service minded approach combined with the ability to push and get priority in- and externally
- Experience, drive and energy to make a difference in a fast-paced environment where speed and precision makes the difference
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability
COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ
View & Apply