– Manage the customer service’s team of agents
– Supervise the work of customer service to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures
– Document call center processes and FAQs, and work on continuous improvement
– Analyze customer experience reports and insights and recommend improvement suggestions and initiatives.
– Evaluate employees’ job performance and recommend action
– Good diploma/degree from a recognized institution
– Experienced as Customer Service min. 3 years with experience as Supervisor min.1 year.
– Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation and calls
– Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Good team player, positive attitude and eagerness to learn
– Driven and motivated
– Able to communicate in English would be preferable
– Previous relevant experience is a plus