- Manage a portfolio of high-profile clients and serve as single point of contact for queries, engaging to understand client service needs and gaps
- Lead DCS team
- Liaise with internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver customer service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Ensure issues are executed timely and accurately
- Identify and implement process improvements and test new features/functions
- Perform regulatory, audit and control assessments, productivity and create reports for internal and/or external distribution
- Contribute to short and long-term projects and engage with global partners where necessary to meet client requirements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of previous cash management and financial services experience preferred
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Aptitude for utilizing reporting tools and applications
- Proven organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Customer Service
Job Family: Institutional Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
View & Apply