Elisa Videra is a company specialized in providing video collaboration solutions and managed services to large global enterprises. Elisa Videra operates globally and has over 15,000 delivered service sites in more than 100 countries. Elisa Videra is part of the Elisa group, which is a telecommunications, ICT and digital service company. Elisa is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Large Cap with approximately 178,000 shareholders. In 2019, the revenue was 1.84 billion euros, and the company employed 4,900 people in 14 countries.
Our Visual Technical Communications Support team is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join us in Oulu! Are you our new team mate?
As part of the Customer Services Team, you will act as a Single Point of Contact providing a customer-orientated service for Elisa Videra and all Elisa Videra customers. We are a 24/7 first line support for Digital Signage and Video Conferencing services with internal KPIs and SLAs. We provide end to end ownership to ensure all assigned incidents and requests are managed through to resolution/completion.
Your daily tasks include:
- Providing front line customer service while owning and monitoring customer satisfaction
- Invoking major incident management process when needed
- Proactive and preventive monitoring of end points
- Providing continuous internal/external users with updates and acting as first point of escalation
- Logging, categorizing and prioritizing incidents/requests, updating cases’ history, triaging and managing cases through to closure (end to end ownership)
- Identifying knowledge gaps, updating knowledge scripts and self help guides for the customer (when applicable)
- Providing and managing onsite support
- Providing voice conference booking, recording and streaming services
- Invoicing onsite work and any other out of scope service
What do we expect from you?
We don’t expect you to know everything already – we are looking for someone who wants to grow and learn more about technology, especially video conferencing and digital signage technologies. Our internal working language is English and additionally you will be serving customers in Finnish, so you need to be comfortable working in both languages. Additonally, we warmly welcome any other European language skills (eg. Spanish, French, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese etc.) Previous experience or skills in IT and/or service desk work is a big plus, but no matter your background you will get training and continuous support from your team. You will be based in Oulu, Finland.
We do not only offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally, but Elisa Videra also provides a Nordic style super friendly working environment where the employees’ wellbeing is highly prioritized. We offer caring and coaching leaders, an extremely flexible and trusting culture, and most importantly, an honest invitation to come as you are. !
Submit your application and CV through the link below as soon as possible! If you have any questions about the role or the team, please turn to Paula del Castillo: paula.delcastillo(at)elisa.com. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
Welcome to our team!
Application period starts: 2021-07-20 17:00Application period ends: 2021-08-08 23:59