Niagahoster, a part of Hostinger, is a tech company based in Indonesia that provides web-hosting services. A Customer Success Specialist is the frontline of the business: their purpose is to solve web-hosting-related problems while bringing long-term value to the Customer.
Are you ready for the next big challenge in your career?
- Communicate with Customers via live chat and email.
- Assist Customers with exact guidance and resolutions.
- Going the extra mile for each Customer is part of the job.
- Focus on the Customer’s success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Response and check abuse of service (spam/phishing).
- Constantly grow – learn about IT every day to become a web hosting expert.
What we offer:
- Equal opportunity employer – regardless of your status, you are eligible for the position and its benefits.
- An 8-week training course in technology, product and communication knowledge.
- Individual monthly unlimited bonuses right after finishing training.
- Full remote working opportunities – everyone from Indonesia is welcome.
- A supportive global team who are eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you.
- Continuous personal development: books, workshops, individual mentorship.
- Extraordinary team buildings, birthday presents, company events, and more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Strong English communication skills (C1 or higher).
- Proven ambition and focus to develop your knowledge in IT – previous IT customer service experience is preferred.
- Min. Diploma in any field (IT field is a plus).
- Well developed interpersonal skills: customer-focused, communicative, confident, collaborative.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (full-time only, morning/day/night shifts).
- Having knowledge in the domain, hosting, blog, and website will be preferred.
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice Customer Service Information Technology / IT 30 openings Bachelor’s degree graduate
Niagahoster (PT Web Media Technology Indonesia) is a part of multinational IT companies Hostinger International, Ltd., which has served millions of customers around the world. Everyone at Niagahoster is driven by our company vision to enable millions of people around Indonesia to unlock the power of the internet by giving them the tools to learn, create, and grow. To achieve our vision we have a valuable mission by making life easier for website, developers and small, business customers and offering a stable, fast and simple website hosting solution at the price nobody can beat. We dedicate our daily life by a focus on customer-centric, non-bureaucratic, lean&agile, and dynamic behaviors to accomplish our vision and mission.