Description de l’entreprise
Created by engineers, CleverConnect is a fast growing French HRtech scaleup (+50% growth). We are helping recruiters for more than 10 years with innovative solutions to make their hiring processes more efficient.
We fulfill this promise through our solutions :
- Launched 10 years ago in France, Meteojob was the first matching based job board in the world.
- Our On Demand Video Interview, Visiotalent, allows candidates to showcase their personality beyond their resume, thanks to short videos that can be shared with managers.
- Pioneer in matching technologies, we provide candidates and companies with our own matching algorithm HRMatch.
- With our Smart Career Website, we are providing HR with innovative and personalized paths thanks to different modules (Intelligent search for offers, optimized management of unsolicited applications…)
Beyond our successes in France, we have developed our presence in several other countries, such as Spain and Italy. We are now able to support our clients on all of their European and international recruitments.
In order to further our European presence, we are opening an office in Germany.
Description du poste
What you’ll be doing
- Adapt & execute global marketing campaigns for the DACH region: emailing campaigns, paid advertising, press operations
- Plan and develop specific digital campaigns for DACH to generate branding, awareness, and leads
- Test new acquisition verticals, specific to the DACH region
- Manage our social media presence for the DACH region and grow our awareness
- Produce local success stories with the help of our Partner Marketing Manager
- Master 2 in business, marketing or communication
- 1 year minimum experience in marketing ideally on the DACH Market
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High interest for tech and HR subjects
- German: bilingual (required) / English: fluent
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager… would be a HGE plus
- Agility: you need to adapt to a fast changing environment, with fast growth and very high competition
- Organization: your ability to manage multiple subjects at the same time will be highly valuated
- Being creative and curious is required: you”ll have to convert potential customers from various industries and backgrounds
- Implication (needless to explain why 😉