We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a DACH Marketing Specialist, you will be pushing our user growth and engagement in our home market where it all started for Bitpanda. You will be responsible for all marketing activities from strategy to execution in Austria, Switzerland and Germany.
You will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working alongside Country Managers, as well as our in-house marketing teams of more than 30 marketing experts including PR, Social, Content, Design, Translations, CRM, Brand and Performance Marketing.
- Take ownership of all regional marketing strategies and activities
- Keep a balance between strategic planning, research and running/executing initiatives
- Identify new channels and opportunities to maximise user growth and engagement within the DACH region
- Stay on top of the latest trends and regulations within the industry
- Develop and execute communication strategies, concepts and campaigns for the promotion of our existing and upcoming products & services within an allocated budget across all marketing workflows
- Develop, monitor and optimise all local marketing efforts including, but not limited to, partnerships, PR, performance and content marketing and social media
- Data-driven solutions for local opportunities online and offline
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a similar field
- Native level German and fluent in English, with a strong focus on written knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- Hands-on proven experience in leading marketing campaigns (OOH and Digital), preferably in the DACH region
- Experience with FinTechs or financial products is a big plus
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position, the salary range lies between €55,000-€65,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
– Flexible working hours
– Latest hardware
– Lunch and gym discount
– Regular team events and a yearly team trip
– Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
– Buddy programme
– Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our
See you soon!
View & Apply