- Do you thrive with taking ownership and initiative?
- Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
- Would you like access to best in class technology?
Then Twill has a unique opening for a senior Data Analyst.
We are looking for a self-starter Senior Data Analyst that is willing to join our Data Team and change the world of logistics by bringing new data-driven solutions to Maersk – the largest shipping group in the world.
The position is to work within Twill, a brand dedicated to SMEs with the focus of simplifying international trade through digital products and services.
The team in Twill is based in two different locations – Copenhagen and The Hague.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
As Data Analyst you will work on activities related to data analysis, data science, pricing and automation.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Contributing to design and maintenance of data-driven products with support of modern tools such as Google Analytics and a brand-new Azure Data Lake
- Give Data & Analytics support to the Growth Hacking and Marketing teams
- Support the automation of processes using state-of-the-art technologies
- Identify opportunities, prototype and validate solutions across the organization
- Improve data literacy throughout the company by sharing best practices and key results
- Act as focal point for the data team within 2 product domains
- Stakeholder management in both Maersk and Twill
- Present insights to the leadership team.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have strong experience querying data with SQL as well as programming experience (e.g. with Python, R, Scala, etc.).
You have 3+ years of experience and you are a fast learner with demonstrated experience adapting to dynamic environments and solving real-world problems.
- Are ready to embrace new technologies and tools such as Microsoft Power Platform and Apache Spark
- Have excellent communication skills and experience explaining complex concepts to non-technical people.
- Are fluent in English
- Preferably have experience using Google Analytics or other Marketing Analytics tools
- Have a burning desire to use data and analytics to change the world
- Want to work in a fun international environment that prioritizes work-life balance.
- Are able to communicate effectively with colleagues with different backgrounds
- Enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- Embrace conflict of ideas and like to question status quo.
Last application date: 21 February 2021.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayon on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
All the way.