Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.
Are you looking for challenging projects in a caring environment while participating in the growth of a group that is an expert in digital marketing?
Are you interested in helping clients develop their digital strategies and then deploying them on various channels and activation platforms? Join the Numberly team!
As a Digital Marketing & Campaign Manager, you will be working with some of our clients located in Greece:
- You listen to and support the strategic needs of our clients.
- You write acquisition and retention recommendations.
- You imagine and design effective mechanics.
- You manage the operational execution of our campaigns.
- You analyze the performance and make assessments.
Permanent contract starting as soon as possible, based in Paris or London.
In addition to being nice…
- Master’s degree in Digital Marketing (business school, university).
- You are bilingual in English and Greek (native level). French is a plus.
- You are a rigorous, autonomous and patient person and have good communication skills.
- You have analytical skills and an appetite for technical subjects.
- Not only are you able to work with a variety of professions (project managers, developers, statisticians, media traders…) but you also love it!
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
- Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
- Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties…
- Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
- 3 months of remote possible per year
- Swile card (lunch vouchers)