TimeVallée is a Richemont innovative luxury multi-brand platform offered to all luxury watch/jewelry brands and operated by external independent partners, based in Shanghai.
TimeVallée provides a complete turnkey solution:
A strong concept to magnify the brands, with an optimized space for an unrivaled customer experience, thanks to a unique network of Maisons & Experts
KEY RESULT AREAS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Digital Projects & CRM
- Establish and execute digital strategy and guideline, working with HQ to ensure alignment and synergy
- Creation of contents for Chinese Social Media & campaigns
- Maximize China digital performance including Weibo and Wechat , Baidu and Sogou search engine, etc.
- Develop and implement digital strategies with omni channel focus
- Client database management and analysis to support Business Development
- Design and execute exclusive client treatment programs.
- Work closely with Client Relation Center to maximize client satisfaction and sales opportunity
- Direct and oversee Communications strategies across all mediums
- Develop and implement local communication plans aligned with global strategy that build awareness and drive demand for the Maison’s creations
- Establish and execute annual media plan according to global media direction and local needs
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of media plan
- Build/manage/support TimeVallée relationships with journalist, KOL, talents and their agents, socialites, opinion leaders, etc. for high visibility brand and creations stories in partnership with HQ
- Propose and drive the implementation of marketing programs/campaigns to support business objectives
3) Market prospection and analysis: City, Mall, Domestic and Travel Retail
- Provide market feedback regarding competitive landscape, offerings, prospect needs and generate tools development ideas
- Conduct SWOT analysis of market/malls/partners
- Adapt to local requirements in sense of services & store environment
- Manage risk (business and operational risk, landlord/brands/operator related)
JOB PROFILE (FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Language: Fluent Chinese and English speaking and writing.
10+years Marketing/Communication/Digital experience in international brands. Relevant industry, watch or jewelry experience preferred.
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with teams and coordinate with multiple parties.
Good project, time and complexity management capabilities.
Good analytical skills, detail-oriented, with ability to cope with changes.
Mature, proactive, self-motivated.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
View & Apply