paper republic e.U.
€1,800 per month
Digital Marketing Executive (Part-Time / Full-Time) 35h / week
paper republic is hiring!
About us: paper republic makes hand-crafted leather and paper goods. We design, craft, prepare and personaliseall our products from our brand new office in Vienna’s 9th district. We believe in the power of paper and the importance of analogue things.
paper republic is a fast growing e-commerce brand selling mainly in the EU and American market.
We are 20 people with a friendly, international office with people from all backgrounds and nationalities with German, English and Spanish as the main languages.
We are a friendly, outgoing and hands on working environment. We believe in the power of teamwork and working together to get things done, we aren’t afraid to learn new things and we usually have a smile on our faces whilst doing it. Teamwork and comradery are very important to us.
This is a big part of our ethos and is important along with the following skill set:
- At least 1 year of proven track record managing Facebook and Instagram Ad-Campaigns for online brands
- Experience of executing online advertising activities to develop sales with a focus on sales conversion.
- Experience in building sales funnels for online brands
- While guidance will be given and you will be brought along on the strategic journey, you must be able to work independently on Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager, and others.
- You need to be proficient in navigating dashboards and able to scale campaigns by optimising audiences, ad sets, ad groups, ads. You will be working with various ad creative placements, and know how to set up creative ads, how different creatives are used in different places, and possess the ability to work with creative images and video to create ads
- Experience in using WYSIWYG editors and knowledge of how to use CMS systems for website content
- Display understanding of how the marketing impacts upon return. Return on advertising spend.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and generally able to adapt to new software programs
- Experience with reporting and the importance of performance related reviews
- Keen to develop your knowledge on all aspects of digital marketing
- Excellent written English language
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding – will be expected to work within the Liquid framework on Shopify with direction
- Video editing skills – using existing creative to make engaging Instagram ads
- Experience in using: Klaviyo, Shopify, Unbounce & Facebook Business.
- Understanding of design with the ability of do basic image editing
- Completed or in final stages of Bachelors in Advertising/Communication/Marketing or similar discipline is an asset
- Basic German language skills
What we offer:
- Part of fast-growing D2C brand with international operations
- Managing together with head of marketing, with a large, dedicated advertising budget / year
- Possibility to progress rapidly within the company
- Unique opportunity to work and develop your skills with mentorship on strategic online advertising campaigns both in Europe and North America.
- Friendly office environment with weekly free lunch (and a monthly budget for team building).
- Staff discount on a range of our products and partner products
- Flexible working time
Part-Time (35/week) / Full-Time Position. We are ready to adapt your needs and offer reasonable flexible working time.
How to apply: please send your CV and cover letter about yourself to email@example.com. When applying tell us why you are suitable for the job. If you do not have all the required skills, please be clear in your application where your skills lie and where you need to learn and grow.
SALARY: from EUR1800 gross per month, higher salary possible based on your experience
paper republic e.U.
Workplace: Vienna (9th district)
paper republic e.U.
Augasse 5+7/EG/Top 1
View & Apply