Digital Marketing Expert (m/f/d)
Art der Anstellung:
- Further developing the customer journey and its’ touch points
- Marketing Automation Roadmap development & planning
- Create lighthouse-projects and success stories within the Marketing Automation Community
- Further developing the Marketing Automation Community in a multi-cultural environment across various countries – training, internal events and knowledge management
- Further developing our Salesforce Marketing Cloud set-up & processes including roll-out projects
- Further developing the global WordPress Website landscape
- Ongoing project work, project support and project management as well as team support (like meeting notes)
- Support selected Sales Companies and Regional Marketing teams operatively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing & Sales
- Practical experience in traineeships or internships are beneficial
- Know-how in the fields of Online- and Digital-Marketing/ Marketing Automation (Web-, Social- and E-mail Marketing)
- Offline Marketing Know-how (management of exhibitions, brochures and offline marketing material) which in turn constitutes the whole customer journey and its’ touch points
- Project management skills – Agile Project Management Knowledge is of advantage
- Social skills, able to train and motivate people and communicate within a complex, multi-cultural environment is essential
- Creative, ambitious, self-motivated, self-organized, disciplined and accurate
- English (C1), German (B1), other languages are beneficial
- MS office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress CMS, Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Post pandemic worldwide mobility throughout the Marketing Automation network
Das bieten wir
Salary package and benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is EUR 3.003,80 brutto (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.
voestalpine offers its workforce an attractive and appreciative working environment:
We support with an extensive initial introduction phase, regular on – the – job trainings, flexible working hours and annual appraisal interviews. We enable certain perquisites and benefits for different commercial partners and with a good course of business all employees will be paid an additional annual bonus. Employee participation is of particular importance for us; currently employees of voestalpine hold 14% of the shares.
voestalpine’s status as a leading partner in technology is due to its around 50.000 employees who constantly improve the modern working environment, which values variety and innovation.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the “FAQs to apply”.
Please be aware that benefits may vary depending on location.
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form.
Our CV – parsing tool makes your application even faster.
Current information in handling COVID- 19:
Initial interviews in the application process are held via WebEx and/or by telephone. Final interviews will be held in accordance with the necessary COVID-19 regulations in person and on site. The induction phase will contain partly on-site presence and partly work from home.
- Aus- und Weiterbildung
- Barrierefreier Arbeitsplatz
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Gesunde Ernährung
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung
Das sind wir
voestalpine High Performance Metals GmbH is the parent company of the voestalpine High Performance Metals Division in the voestalpine Group. We are the global market leader for tool steel and a leading provider of high-speed steel, valve steel, and other products made of special steels, as well as powder materials, nickel-based alloys, and titanium. The most important customer segments are the automotive, oil and natural gas exploration, and mechanical engineering industries as well as the consumer goods and aerospace industries.
Please find further information on our website: https://www.voestalpine.com/highperformancemetals/en/
Kontakt & Bewerbung
050304 15 73890
+43 50304 10 22517
View & Apply