Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software – all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups – then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
We are seeking a gifted and talented Digital Marketing Intern to join our Paris office and help the Paid Acquisition team on the German & Nordics Market.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Supervise and improve our PPC campaigns
- Work on new strategies to scale our acquisition on this market
- Optimise, localise and create landing pages to drive more conversions.
- Suggest and write appealing ad copy
- Monitor, track and report on KPIs and campaigns’ performance.
- Provide content translations on different assets in your native language (Ads, Landing pages,etc.)
- Work closely with the content team, the design team and the field marketing team.
- Discover and follow new trends for your market
A little more about you:
- A proactive tech-savvy digital marketer
- Native/Fluent in English (German or Dutch speaker is a huge bonus)
- Interest for B2B marketing and SaaS/Tech industry
- Currently working on a Bachelor or Master degree in a business school
- 1st experience in communication or digital marketing is desirable (internship)
- Good verbal communication and writing skills Creative, autonomous and initiative spirit
- A first hands-on experience on Paid Acquisition platforms (such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, etc.)
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
View & Apply