Location: 100% remote working role (you can work from anywhere in the world)
Hours: Flexibility of working hours, according to your rhythm (no more than 160 per month)
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfilment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ Happiness and Fulfilment First, our Customers’ Happiness and Fulfilment are Second, and revenue and profit are third.
Please feel free to visit our company on Glassdoor to see the feedback our colleagues have said about their experience of working for Vimerson Health –
We are an entrepreneurial fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled Digital Marketing Manager in order to take the company to the next level.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced Digital Marketing Leader and Manager with proven expertise in building Marketing strategies from scratch and executing being very hands on. You are Creative and Customer Focused. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to develop, lead, and grow a team of A-players by empowering them and trusting their abilities. You work hard and smart on your own initiative, and you are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You have a growth mindset. You are a proactive and dedicated team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfilment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be Accountable for:
- Leading, Managing, Growing, and being Accountable for your Marketing Team (Brand, Creative, Customer Happiness, Social Media, Email Marketing);
- Defining the Marketing Vision which is needed to grow the company;
- Creating, evaluating and optimizing the Marketing Strategy;
- Being hands on in executing on the Marketing Strategy and making it a reality;
- Planning yearly marketing and promotional activities;
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that will engage, inform and motivate;
- Project management (our projects require an integrated approach, responsible for planning, coordinating, executing, and ensuring the project runs smoothly, constantly evaluating and optimizing it);
- Customer Segmentation and Audience Building;
- Market research and competitor analysis;
- You are highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in building and executing Marketing Strategies and processes from scratch;
- You are successful and experienced in working within start-up businesses;
- You are an expert in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing;
- You are experienced in working in the Health and Wellness industry;
- You are knowledgeable in dealing with the U.S. market and understanding their mindset and culture;
- You are an accomplished leader with a proven track record of managing a team, AND also being very hands on in the day to day;
- You are proficient in building online audiences;
- You are adept in project management and campaign management;
- You are a strong leader who enjoys being part of a team, doing the doing and getting your hands dirty to experience the results first hand and looking at ways to improve the performance.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a proven track record of building a team from scratch
- You have a natural ability for numbers, with strong math and analytical skills in order to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- You truly thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic and high-energy environment;
- You have excellent English verbal, written and communication skills;
- Working in a company that prides itself on our employees working as One Team, regardless of the department you work in. We all have the same goal (to be part of an amazing start-up company that is rapidly growing). You will be part of a supportive and friendly company with excellent team spirit.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm)
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it’s looking to keep growing and developing
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony
- 20 accumulated PTO days per calendar year
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place
If you feel like you are the PERFECT FIT then send your CV and cover letter to us!