Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will design and implement digital marketing campaigns and drive business development through digital customer engagement. You have a strong marketing background and use modern technology for impactful customer engagement.
- design and implement digital marketing campaigns in the Polyolefins business, as part of business area promotion strategies
- measure effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns to constantly adapt for maximum impact in terms of reach, lead and business generation
- be the business product owner of the online customer engagement platform and collaborate with business stakeholders and the Borealis Digital Studio
- look into improving website setup and user experience, to increase reach and online lead generation
- propose new approaches, including selection of digital marketing technology, based on your knowledge about latest digital marketing innovation
As our desired candidate, you have worked five or more years in digitally advanced enterprises (B2C welcome) and have considerable experience with best in class online customer engagement, social media advertisement and
latest trends in digital marketing. Your passion about user centricity shows in the results you generate. You use your creativity to develop excellent customer experiences. You are a pro-active business-result-driven networker, influencing and collaborating with people without direct authority. This is combined with structured way of working as well as fluency in English.
About Borealis and our offer
We are here for you! If you have any questions, please contact Daniar Ramankulov, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications via e-mail will not be accepted since we are serious about protection of your personal data, so thank you for applying online.
Following Austrian law regulations, we offer, reflecting your experiences, skills and competencies, competitive compensation based on the collective labour agreement chemical industry starting at EUR 66.500 annual gross salary (based on 38 hrs/week) and are willing to pay more based on your experience and background. In addition, we offer a yearly bonus and a voluntary company pension plan. Are you interested in this opportunity? Please apply online and include your CV & short cover letter!