Full Time (40h/w)
Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
EUR 2,622* gross/month
IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
IST Austria is a growing international institute for conducting frontier research in mathematics, computer science, and the life and physical sciences. We recruit passionate professionals from all over the world and from all fields who support our goals of excellence in research and science management. Located on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Vienna, we offer numerous opportunities for personal growth in a stable working environment. Get an insight!
The division Communication & Events at IST Austria strives to widen the range of digital media marketing tools according to professional standards. New platforms, and active online participation help to promote the Institute and its mission in relevant target groups in the digital and online world.
- Create a digital marketing strategy to promote the Institute and its mission
- Develop a concept for digital marketing activities by improving existing and creating new ideas, formats and contents and ensure a consistent brand message
- Take over responsibility for SEO/SEA & web analysis to gain insight and trigger optimization
- Coordinate with Social Media Communications to plan and execute social media activities
- Support other divisions in realizing projects with your digital marketing know-how
- Take over projects within the division (e.g. re-branding, internal communication, etc.)
- Verification of IST Austria on social media platforms
- Adapt content for different online formats and contribute to content planning
- Substantial working experience in digital marketing and project management
- Successfully completed marketing training – a focus on digital marketing is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in digital marketing (concepts & strategy)
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
- Broad knowledge in various Social Media tools and software like Swat.io, WordPress, HTML
- Structured way of working to keep an overview even in complex projects
- Solution-oriented and positive approach to challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills to build a network in your field of expertise
- Proactively involve and cooperate with colleagues
To submit your application, please e-mail
- Education & training
- Free shuttle bus
- Multiple health offers
- Pension insurance
- This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.
Am Campus 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
Tel.: +43 (0) 2243 9000-0 www.ist.ac.at
View & Apply