We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
EMEA Product Marketing Manager
As a Regional Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for both product marketing readiness and the creation of localised product content, acting as the voice of the product within the EMEA region. You’ll work to collaboratively develop and execute a product marketing plan to support the needs of the business in the region, not limited to the following areas:
· Gather insights on the regions and markets to inform and adapt the global GTM, influence our positioning, and supporting local businesses to set priorities.
Localization to better meet business objectives:
· Support regional commercial teams and sales partners by ensuring they have the knowledge and materials to position and sell Talend’s Product portfolio across Strategic Accounts, Enterprise, Mid-market and SMB.
· Work on global campaign localization (use cases, customer stories, industry trends etc.)
Elevate Talend’s Profile:
· Work with local marketers to build marketing plans and provide content to support speaking opportunities, localize and develop thought leadership content including both social and media opportunities.
Support Global Product readiness activities:
· Drive product launches and product marketing aspects of campaigns, sales plays, enablement and sales motions for EMEA.
· Enable and coach sales and partners for qualifying/disqualifying potential deals, framing the use cases and communicating the Talend value proposition.
· Communicate clear customer facing product roadmap.
· Ensure and manage EMEA customer involvement in CAB (Customer Advisory Board) and PAC (Product Advisory Council) programs.
· Create common customer use cases that can be leveraged across pre-sales and marketing events and help develop powerful product demonstrations.
· Support planning and content efforts for strategic events in EMEA.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
– CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
– 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
– 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
– Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
– “2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For” by Glassdoor
– Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
– Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
– Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.