As Field Marketing Manager, you will be driving the marketing strategy supporting the Southern Europe, Benelux, and Nordics sales team. In this role you will take ownership of a large region, working directly with the sales and channel team to drive pipeline building activities.
This is a fast-paced and hand’s on role consisting of planning, managing, and executing field marketing events and programs. This position is a critical role in sales and marketing alignment and will have a direct impact on the company’s growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Own field marketing strategy for the southern Europe, Benelux, and Nordics sales team and be the primary point of contact between marketing and sales alignment
- Plan, manage, and execute field marketing virtual and in-person events in region
- Run in-house events and industry tradeshows; logistics may include tasks such as creating event invitations, ordering event giveaways, managing inventory of marketing collateral, shipping marketing materials to events, direct mail campaigns
- Collaborate with channel partners to run joint marketing activities – events, webinars, call campaigns, etc
- Collaborate with PR Director to drive brand awareness in region
- Work directly with AE’s and SDR’s to drive lead generation and pipeline in territory
- Execute account-based marketing within region
- Localize content for campaigns, webinars, PR, etc
Who You Are:
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B field marketing, cyber security experience a plus
- Hand’s on and driven field marketer, excited to grow career as a full stack marketer in a fast-paced start up
- Ability to identify key regional marketing activities to invest in and analyze ROI
- Savvy and results driven, motivated by the success outcomes of marketing activities
- Obsessed with detailing and executing quality events
- Experience with lead generation managing life cycles of a lead
About Deep Instinct:
Deep Instinct, is the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning as a platform for greater efficacy and accuracy in enterprise cyber defense. As an innovative startup that has a unique and game-changing software solution to revolutionize the ability to prevent cyber threats.
By using deep learning, we are able to predict and prevent any kind of threat – known and unknown – anywhere in zero-time. Every endpoint, server, mobile device, network and operating system is protected against any type of attack, be it fileless or file-based. This advanced approach to threat prevention ensures that attacks are identified and blocked before any damage can be caused.