In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Field Marketing Manager, Accounting Integration Suite Product Line
to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
The Field Marketing Manager will report into the EMEA Marketing group and be responsible for raising the awareness of the Accounting Integration Suite Product Line. He/she will also define and deploy marketing campaigns and activities to help drive qualified leads and pipeline for the Product Line with a specific budget.
The successful candidate must be a great communicator and deliver a mix of marketing programs, including with partners such as Large SIs and ERP vendors. He/She must have a track record executing go-to-market strategies using Digital Marketing and working very closely with the Sales organization to ensure success.
- Build awareness using social media, major Associations and Networking events
- Build and manage marketing programs and campaigns in support of the Accounting Integration Suite Product line with a focus on pipeline creation working with partners
- Act as the main point person for all things Marketing for the Business Line
- Set, monitor and review key metrics and results
Experience & Personal attributes
- 5 years of demonstrated track record of successful defining, launching and executing demand generation strategies with excellent results as part of a Marketing Organization
- Proven interest in the ERP and Financial Software marketplace
- “Can-Do” attitude with good communication skills, including in writing and using Social Media, who enjoys dealing with many different stakeholders
- Fluent in French and English, other European languages a plus
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation systems such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua,…
Location & Travel
- This position is based in Paris, France.