At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for a highly charged and passionate Senior Field Marketing Manager to build, evangelize and deliver world-class demand creation and lead development programs for our industry cloud solutions for life sciences. In this role, you will create brand awareness and visibility of our commercial & medical solutions across Europe and develop and execute an integrated marketing plan to support our European pipeline goals. The Senior Field Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, market strategists, and product marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
Remote candidates will be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support Veeva revenue objectives growing acquiring new customers in addition to designing customer retention programs
- Own strategy, development, and successful execution of targeted marketing plans that include but are not limited to field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, demand campaigns/nurture programs, executive roundtables, etc.
- Ensure alignment with corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., SEM/SEO, content syndication, digital advertising) and if necessary, localize to extend reach or impact
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts and partner relationships
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Veeva field marketing and sales teams
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization to oversee the timely execution of demand generation and field marketing plans, aligning with regional and global product marketing on content plans
- 5-7+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in enterprise solution demand creation and field marketing
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, services, and product marketing
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Working knowledge of marketing demand generation best practices
- Strong project management skills
- Strong orientation to managing program details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel 15-25%
Nice to Have
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
- Field marketing experience related to CRM technology or content management
- Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot preferred
- Life sciences industry experience is a plus
- Native language skills in German or Italian is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
View & Apply