We founded Storyblok in 2017 with the vision of becoming the go-to headless content platform. Our services are built by developers for developers, designers and editors with a love for detail.
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster. We are a passionate team inspired and eager to take on the world’s most difficult and gritty content challenges. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok and support our community, join us.
What We Are Looking For
Storyblok is looking for a design-minded, quality obsessed front-end web developer to join our development and marketing team. In this role, you’ll be working on new features, accessibility and performance optimization, new designs and structures for our own website: www.storyblok.com using Storyblok, Liquid, Node.js and Vue.js. With our headquarter in Linz, Austria and satellite office in Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil and further remote colleagues in seven different countries you will be able to join a remote-work-friendly team.
What you’ll do if you join us
- Build and improve accessibility and performance of our marketing website.
- Implement new components for our Marketing pages in collaboration with our design team.
- Optimize the website to perform green scores across a variety of performance tests.
- Interest in implementing Vercel node.js functions for website functionality like gated-content or contact-forms.
What you should bring to the table
- Experience developing websites in an agency setting.
- Ability to write accessible and semantically correct html from provided design.
- Skilled with SCSS and familiar with the BEM methodology.
What is in it for you
- Be part of a highly motivated, multicultural and global team as well as a fast-growing company.
- Pragmatic design team that actually honors your feedback.
- A Marketing team that stands by your side and does not fight against you 😉
- Flexible working hours and workplace.
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Einstiegsstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.