- The Global Access Management consultant is responsible for system access control and associated compliance across all NGA HR products/services (client and internal)
- The processing of account creation requests in line with the associated Standard Operating Procedure and contracted Service Level Agreement.
- Termination of accounts in line with the corporate Service Level Agreement
- Security of our corporate systems is maintained through a stringent password reset process
- Management of user accounts, following the associated Standard Operating Procedures
- Works independently on security, authorization and user administration related requests
- Oversees customer communications for Access related issues
- Responsible for identifying Access related security issues and escalating as required.
- Assist and perform in access management related admin tasks (eg. reporting)
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
A successful candidate will provide the following professional background.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of HR Processes, organizational structures and business functions
- Must possess excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent problem solving skills is a must
- ITIL Service Management training and/or certification is recommended.
- Security Training and/or certification or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in access management within a large scale global organization
- Proven ability to follow processes, as well as identifying process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of SAP and particular SAP security/authorization (ADM940) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Service-Now is an advantage
- Team player in an international environment
- Understand the support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT Services
- Ability to be thorough, and adjust to change
- Pro-active and flexible with time – includes weekend work
NGA Human Resources