You’re a creative, highly motivated marketer who loves to execute high quality digital marketing activities and initiatives. As well you love to work with analytics and metrics for optimization. You like being part of a global team. We look forward to meeting you!
Global Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- You manage and maintain Ivoclar Vivadent’s CRM to support our international sales team.
- You support our global and international teams with metrics reporting from our analytics tools.
- You develop and support our global E-Mail strategy.
- You support our global sales teams with tools and resources to improve performance throughout the sales funnel.
- You already have demonstrable experience in managing CRM in a B2B environment (ideally Salesforce).
- You experienced supporting marketing long conversion funnels, preferably in E-Mail marketing strategies.
- You worked already in metrics and reporting such as google analytics, tag manager, ROI tracking.
- You are an excellent communicator with interest in new media, and the ability to influence. Independent and proactive working style complete your profile.
Join us on our journey to shape the future of dentistry
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world’s leading dental companies with 3600 employees. We love innovation and we thrive on it. We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality. We are guided by our strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision.
We strive to make people smile
In order to achieve this goal we are looking for people with good ideas, courage and exceptional drive: focused minds who share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment which is characterized by mutual respect and close collaboration. We translate words into action and continue to evolve. Become part of our team today.
Vienna is a young, growing office with excellent transport connections (U1 VIC/Kaisermühlen). In addition to modern working conditions and flexible working hours, we offer attractive social benefits (e.g. lunch allowance, job ticket for the public transport, selected shopping discounts).
For this position we are offering a minimum of EUR 42.000 (gross) per year.
Possibility of overpayment depending on qualification and experience
Nicole Lenek (+43 1 2631911 52) looks forward to receiving your online job application.