Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Would you like to work for Europe’s biggest IT service provider? The Mission-Critical Systems activity of Atos is part of the ambitious and fast-growing Digital Security global business line. It creates highly innovative products and services that it markets to key accounts in the transportation, space, defense, security and energy sectors.
- Marketing planning, design & execution for a B2B line of aerospace products & solutions with a global scope
- Creation of content for marketing campaigns & sales tools in coordination with country marketing
- Digital marketing, social media and content marketing
- Central marketing point to support sales & business development process with initiatives, market intelligence, collaterals, demonstration support, campaigns and custom content
- Working in strong cooperation with Atos’s industry vertical business line
- Possibility to exercise a global responsibility as industry marketing leader in parallel
- Business school master – MBA is a plus
- Additional technical degree appreciated
- Ability to master complex subjects (technology and market) and provide efficient answers
- Passion for the ongoing revolution in aerospace manufacturing, on-board processing, and satellite technology
- Demonstrated autonomy and self-motivation
- Experience in driving a full marketing chain
- Source of marketing innovation and initiatives, backed by strong academic grounding and experience
- Experience in space technology, aeronautics or defense is a plus
- Excellent personal communications skills, with ability for indirect management
- Native or bilingual English, plus strong level in either French or German
- a diverse, demanding and interesting task environment in a specialist team
- flexible working hours and home office
- possibilities for trainings and a professional career
- various fringe benefits
The salary will be set depending on your educational background as well as your further qualifications, starting from € 55.000,- annually (full time basis) plus an attractive variable remuneration in the form of a performance-related bi-annually payable bonus.
Looking forward to your application online!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
View & Apply