Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for implementing global security solutions to protect the world’s most sustainable company, safeguarding processes, assets, buildings, and people creating green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key figure in the implementation of global security solutions. In cooperation with the business, you’ll perform gap analyses and audits and secure the global implementation of the physical security framework. You’ll act as advisor, and you’ll support the global organisation.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Site & Building Security where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing and implementing the policies, guidelines, and processes necessary to deliver a professional global physical security solution. You’ll have a strong collaborative role throughout the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- rolling out the Site and Building Security Policy, including handling risk analyses and audits
- rolling out security projects and change processes across the global organisation and establishing and delivering risk mitigation programmes to ensure the Group’s assets globally
- performing security risk and compliance gap analyses of all sites globally based on the Site and Building Security Policy
- creating processes, guidelines, and controls and training managers to take on first-line responsibility
- establishing incident handling processes
- establishing utilisation reports and management reports.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience driving change processes in a multinational organisation, showing industry knowledge and credibility, and you understand business needs, key drivers, and security service delivery models
- have conceptual skills, with a documented ability to grasp essentials and create innovative security solutions beyond baseline delivery, involving data, IT systems, stakeholders, and peers
- take ownership and make a positive impression
- are a collaborative and strong communicator able to create guidelines and instructions in a broad international context
- have previous experience working with fire and business continuity planning
- have experience with implementing new security policies within an international context and different buildings and site classes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 23 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Tina Lehmann Jensen, Head of Global Site & Building Security, by telephone on +45 99 55 86 33 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll carry out gap analyses and deliver security guidance and support when setting up and operating offices and generally serve the global organisation in implementing the security policy framework.
View & Apply