About the role
An exciting challenge in an international fast-growing environment with a strong focus on delivering trade strategies at a global level. You will be acting as a business driver, delivering the brand strategy and supporting the markets with concrete recommendations.
As a luxury goods company in constant growth, we are actively looking for a talent who will take charge of an exciting role.
The main mission is to drive and deliver the brand fragrance business strategy at global level. The role encompasses all trade marketing activities and requires to proactively support and follow up on projects execution in all markets.
This position requires full engagement and efficient communication across functions (Creative, Merchandising, Training, Media, PR, Digital, Logistic, Finance…) and all the markets (Regions and subsidiaries) to align and implement the strategy, while insuring consistency & protection of Brands image, and ultimately
achieve business goals.
Build effective and relevant GTM 360 degrees’ strategies
- Secure best in class local implementation of 360° activation (Retail, Merchandising, Media, in-store Animation, Education, Pricing, Sampling, Gifting, E-commerce) as per Marketing calendar
- Align and challenge local markets ambition and support plan
- Coordinate local adaptation and execution of MarCom operations
- Elaborate accurate planograms and follow up on execution
- Collect and analyze brand performance and market data, share regular reports internally and with fashion houses
- Collect, compile and analyze markets trends, share markets’ best practices, feedbacks and needs
- Help in building GTM presentations for Board Meetings, Fashion Houses, Retailers, Commercial Cycles and Markets Seminars
- Act as a key contact for Fashion Houses
- Dynamically investigate business development opportunities (new Markets, new Retailers both offline and online)
Monitoring & Forecasts
- Monthly analysis of the launches (launches feedbacks), business (sell in and sell out) and recommend required/adjusted actions.
- Build accurate launches forecasts and monitor and communicate after-launch results to improve short and long-term forecasts accuracy and products lifecycle.
- Monitor E&O, Discontinuations and Catalogue changes
- Track doors productivity
- Support legal team on Trademark management
- Approve new doors/ new retailers/ new e-retailers
- Manage FH boutiques (assortment and activation)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Operational Marketing position, in an international role within a fragrance or a leading global company very consumer and/or retail centered
- Agility & ability to think global and local and drive solutions that meet both brand requirements and local commercial realities
- Fluent in English
- Team working ability and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Curious, proactive attitude and innovative thinking
- Business Acumen: Knows how luxury beauty businesses works; knows the competition; strong affinity with the beauty category in a selective environment
Search this site