Scaleflex is hiring!
At Scaleflex, we are striving to make the Web faster by allowing our customers to store, optimize and deliver their assets (product images, videos, files, code, …) rocket fast over the World. In the context of our accelerated growth, we are looking to strengthen our international Team with a killer B2B Business Developer for our Cloud Products.
With a Team of 35 spread across France, the UK, Germany, Singapore, Bulgaria and Vietnam and thanks to strong automation in our operations, we are able to serve more than 1300 happy customers worldwide with our current SaaS offering Cloudimage and Filerobot.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly expanding company as a Growth Marketing Expert.
Specific responsibilities include
As part of the Marketing Squad, you will primarily be responsible for fueling Scaleflex’ growth by acquiring new customers on our global markets. Towards different channels, the Marketing squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns and creating our Scaleflex’ brands built on our core values: scalable, performant, flexible, accessible and ever evolving.
- Use all the B2B web marketing levers to generate large quantities of qualified leads, in synergy with the sales team until having put a lot of processes in place and get to the “run” phase, which is less challenging
- Work with cross functional teams (Marketing, R&D, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support the revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Work closely with our Content Manager to manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Creating a structured procedure.
- Work together with our Marketing Acquisition Expert to manage SEO.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data.
- Support our Program Manager in creating the global quarterly Marketing Strategy based on the insights provided by the marketing reports.
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed.
What we offer
- Dynamic work environment in a fast growing Startup
- Competitive base salary with an attractive bonus schemes and stock
- Goldmine of knowledge in the B2B Cloud space for cross-development: you want to learn to code, no problem!
- Humble but hungry work atmosphere: to become a rockstar, you have to be surrounded by rockstars!
- Full work flexibility with home office and flexible work hours: although there is no overtime culture we focus on delivering our projects and their success!
- A workplace where you can have impact and make a difference within the business but also to the web / app experience of hundreds of millions users around the globe.
Our Team is built around people with a strong entrepreneur culture and can-do attitude. We love people able to “do something out of nothing” and strive to get better every day. In order to fit with our culture, you must be/have:
- Extensive marketing experience (3+ years) within IT group as a B2B inbound marketing and an entrepreneurial experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with Analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Omniconvert, Unbounce or relevant)
- Being familiarized with Marketing Automation tools (such as Zapier, Marketo, and Drips or relevant)
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing role or similar
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to adapt communication styles to different audiences, another language is an asset (French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Portugese etc.)
- Experience in working with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, and similar.
- Interest in the coworking industry/market.
- Ability to travel for industry conferences and customer visits.
After a first intro call with our Talent Acquisition and a written test, you’ll meet with our Program Manager and our CEO in the 3nd round . What we expect from you is to prepare the best practices to promote Scaleflex and its products (English). If you enjoyed it and impressed us with your skills and knowledge, we’ll be happy to welcome you in the team ASAP!
Interested? Apply with your resume and a short description of how you can have an impact!
View & Apply