helps Ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with Ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We’ve been around since 2015, and we’re currently serving over 4500+ eCommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven. Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
What You’ll Do
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process
- Oversee end-to-end cross-channel Growth Experiments design, build, QA, and release
- Building out our Customer Referral channel, leveraging the power of our customers to acquire new business.
- Readily switch from writing SQL queries to get an answer to a hunch, to A/B testing email copy and product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas with engineers
- Constantly be on the lookout for a first-mover advantage on a channel, tactic, hack
- Build scripts, scrapers, leveraging the latest technology to create the best possible customer experience at all stages of the funnel
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing/demand generation, B2B acquisition
- You have a strong Growth profile, either on the Engineering or the Marketing side
- You are very tech savvy, have a previous experience in e-commerce or at a SAAS company and can demonstrate a holistic understanding of marketing and sales strategies in e-commerce or SAAS
- You know SQL and can operate pretty autonomously on the data side (preferred)
- Knowledge of the tools: Appcues, Asana, Airtable, Notion, Periscope Data (Sisense), Amplitude, Segment, Hull, Zapier, Webflow, , HubSpot
- Proven record of prioritizing ideas to be implemented by the team
- Moving fast and hacking which translates to: Trying, Failing, Testing, and Debugging the living shit out of our experiment while most importantly Shipping fast!
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Growth at Gorgias
- Fast pace of experimentation (over 6 per week!)
- We live and die by automation, love good & unique data
- 4 people, with a heavy penchant on technical growth projects:
, Growth Marketing Manager – Paid acquisition, ABM, growth hacking , Outbound Manager – Marketing automation, Outbound, python scripts , Growth Marketing Manager – Inbound & SEO, ABM, growth hacking , Head of Growth Operations – Segment, Data flows, Zapier master
- Competitive salary, equity packages and performance bonus packages
- 4 weeks vacation and parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Natural sunlight and open office with lounge area
- Walking distance from Bart (6-10 minutes)
- Visa sponsorship and relocation expenses
- Catered lunch 5x per week (rooftop access)
- Retirement benefits
- Unlimited snacks
- Health coverage
Useful Things to Know About Gorgias
- Raised our Series B in November:
- What our customers are saying:
- Other positions:
- Our software stack:
Why should you join us?
🚀 We’re among the fastest-growing startups in the ecommerce ecosystem
🦄 We’ve built an extremely efficient go to market engine, build by Guillaume Cabane
🥇 Work with a talented team you’ll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
View & Apply