ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 15 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach marketing at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a marketing manager you will be tasked with managing end to end campaigns with a data-driven approach that drives business value and objectives.
You’ll be able to spot opportunities, adapt quickly to changing market trends and quickly execute multiple projects, whilst being consistent with brand messaging and tone of voice. We expect you to be accurate in your analysis and reporting of outcomes and be able to inspire and motivate others to help drive marketing throughout the organisation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Help develop Revolut’s growth strategy, execution and optimisation of all marketing initiatives in your market, through strong analytical skills and properly managed timelines, with the focus on maximising speed and effectiveness
- Plan, design and lead campaigns across all marketing channels including (but not limited to) digital marketing, community, events, email marketing, content, offline marketing etc.
- Design and develop user activation and engagement campaigns (including influencer, ambassador and affiliate programs)
- Design, develop and manage strategy, planning & execution of brand campaigns for your market that educate potential users, retain existing users, drive customer value and enhance brand equity
- Closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with our growth KPIs (user acquisition, activation, retention, cost per metric, ROI etc.)
- Requesting and managing the appropriate budget for campaign outcomes, continuously working on enhancing the ROI
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Track record of marketing excellence: you’ve been growing a product in your market via cross-channel marketing campaigns that you designed, implemented and evaluated
- Strong problem solving skills: you used data to build and constantly improve your marketing strategy and can prove your capacity to take data-driven decisions
- Creative brand management expertise: you have previously worked on building brands that people love
- Proven track record of success in B2C Marketing
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
View & Apply