We work with brands like L’Oréal, H&M, Leroy Merlin and more – all over the world. And we’re doubling revenue this year.
Our community platform is highly innovative, and helps brands gather passionate customers on their online site, increase loyalty and turn loyal customers into brand advocates.
There’s 25 people on the team today, based in Paris, and we work with clients globally (US, UK, Nordics, Germany, France, Benelux…)
I’m looking for a Content and SEO lead (and second full time member) to join the TokyWoky marketing team.
- Come lead TokyWoky’s content and SEO efforts 🙌
- Work remotely (Europe, UK, US), or from our office in Paris (France)
- We’re building a unique product with loads of expertise and best practices to share
- We’re a French company with a global customer base (US, UK, Nordics, Benelux Germany…)
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage all content to drive leads for our sales team
- Write up helpful and expert content for customers, prospects and partners
- Improve our search ranking with SEO optimized articles
- Co-write use cases, social media posts, email campaigns, newsletter…
- Draft promotional copy for all new content (for social media and email marketing)
- Set up a high-level content plan, brand voice guidelines, content performance report etc.
Type of profile we’re looking for
- English native or fluent
- 2-3 years minimum of content or inbound experience in SaaS/RetailTech
- Your writing truly stands out. It’s to the point and awesome to read.
- You really know your SEO
- Fluency in French is a bonus
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another plus (audio, video…)
What success will look like:
- We double the # of leads we get from content marketing
- We create a system that lets us publish more frequent and better content
- We get awesome feedback from both clients and partners about our content
- You get us on the first page of Google for strategic search queries
- Send your CV and examples of your writing
- Discovery call with me (Hanne, Head of Marketing at TokyWoky)
- Interview and case study
- Culture-fit interview with part of the team and co-founders of TokyWoky
Meet the team
This content is blocked
Youtube cookies are required to show you this content Accept cookies
Head of Content / Content Marketing Manager
- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- Master’s Degree
3 years Apply
Questions and answers about the offer
Is it mandatory to send a CV?
To apply for this job, it is mandatory to send your CV
Does this position allow remote work?
Yes, total remote work is possible for this position.
What type of contract is offered for this position?
The contract for this position is a Permanent contract
Is a cover letter mandatory to apply for this position?
A cover letter is optional to apply for this position.
Apply * Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn
We thought these articles might interest you
Get inspired with this selection of articles
We are building the new experience at work
The newsletter that does the job
Relevant advice, informative Q&As, inspirational portraits, newsworthy reports, videos, job offers, company profiles and more…
You can unsubscribe whenever you want. We won’t bother you, promise. To learn more about our data protection policy,