Head of Global Quality
Our client offers a great opportunity to help develop and set the direction for an ambitious business transformation in the global operations organization – at a system and process level. Heading Global Quality, together with an international team of employees, you will join a global and innovative organization with a strong sustainability agenda that offers solutions to ease the implications of global climate changes.
In your role, you will join an organization with strong focus on quality as a discipline, and that does not yet have a common way of operating. Our client’s organization has reached a substantial size and complexity that require more transparency, data, and documentation. Core processes and frameworks have been defined, and our client is now ready to take the next step. A Quality Management System has been chosen, designed, and launch plans and ambitions have been defined, and, together with Senior Management, the business areas have been prioritized that cover e.g., production and technology sites.
In the role as Head of Global Quality, you report to the Global COO and are part of Global Supply’s management team, and you operate across the organization. The role operates out of our client’s Global Headquarters close to Copenhagen.
Promoting Global Quality across an organization in strong growth
In your role as Head of Global Quality, you are supported by 5 highly qualified quality specialists. Building upon our client’s quality brand is the key to becoming the leading player in the green transition, and to achieve this, Global Quality has been established to ensure the quality of products and work processes. Focus is on 3 key areas: 1) Developing, implementing, and improving a quality management system for global production, 2) Quality management and assurance in the business units, and 3) Operational support on quality issues. Other tasks include:
- Drive a zero-harm behavior and set directions for our client’s quality work.
- Be the quality management resource for the leadership team and report on key KPI’s.
- Lead the management system development program, including internal communication, organizational buy-in and local resource commitment for the program.
- Ensure implementation and continuous improvement of the management system, the work processes, and the structure of the quality work.
- Monitor and report the implementation and performance of the management system, the work processes, and the product quality.
- Be overall responsible for quality certifications, external, internal and supplier audits, as well as for customer complaints.
- Lead, develop and motivate the global quality team with members in Denmark, India, and US.
Passionate about quality and change in processes and people
As a person, you have an enterprising and proactive approach towards stakeholders and with a genuine desire to engage and convince others about the value of Quality Management. In doing so, you are prepared to meet resistance and obstacles, and meet these with focus, persistence and resilience. In your team, you create a team-spirit and ensure that they have the right support to meet the organization.
In short, you are a versatile personality, an octopus, who can on one hand be highly structured and process-oriented, and on the other hand, selling, communicative and flexible, and focused on executing on all the initiatives. Your distinct people skills are supported by professional experience in various areas.
- Academic credentials on B.Sc. or M.Sc. level in natural sciences, technology, production engineering or similar.
- Experience from a manager or program manager role, working with QMS, and preferably having implemented or changed systems.
- Experience from an ISO-driven organization (9001, 14001 and/or 45001).
- Possibly a certification or experience as lead auditor, and knowledge of environment and health & safety management.
- Basic understanding of chemical processes, to be able to understand our client’s development and production activities.
- Experience in driving change at an international or regional level.
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking.
For more information, you are welcome to contact Senior Search Consultant Annette Timmermann at ph. +45 7027 7733, and you can apply by clicking “ansøg” in the top left corner.
Please note that our client encourages European based candidates to apply, and our client will support a relocation.