Penneo is a fast-growing SaaS company born in Copenhagen, Denmark. We successfully serve customers in industries like accounting, legal and finance, enabling them to manage and automate their business critical processes and documents in a compliant, secure and effortless way.
Following a successful IPO in June of 2020 we are now, more than ever, in a position to execute on our vision for European expansion. We are not simply looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people that can resonate with our culture and values.
With us, future potential will always matter as much as past successes. We look for personality, screen for drive and hire for talent.
ROLE INBOUND SALES DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
TEAM SALES DEVELOPMENT
START DATE JANUARY 1ST 2021
How will you spend your time at Penneo?
As our future Inbound Sales Development Consultant, you will handle inbound emails, calls and website leads from future Penneo clients all around Europe. You will be the first point of contact for top executives and small business owners who wish to learn more about the Penneo solution.
More specifically this translates into the tasks listed below:
- Maintaining a structured overview of inbound leads received through email, calls and our own website.
- Qualification of inbound leads through follow-up conversations.
- Creation of demo accounts for our potential clients.
- Channelling qualified leads to the correct stakeholders within our Sales organization.
- Direct selling of Penneo to smaller companies.
- Communication with prospects through Penneo’s live chat function.
How will this role progress?
During the 1st month:
- We will train you on our internal systems, processes and approach to meeting qualification. We will teach you how to identify key decision makers in the different types of companies that gain value from our solution to ensure we always meet with the right people at the right time.
Within 3 months:
- You have gained a solid overview of your own pipeline consisting primarily of website leads. You begin to see opportunities in past inquiries and follow up to ensure that prospective clients are not left hanging.
Within 6 months:
- At this point you are comfortably screening the inquiries received through our inbound channel while also performing a needs analysis of the prospects. You will be confronted with the case-by-case decision of whether to enter into a sales process yourself or to redirect the prospect to one of our account managers.
Within 1 year:
- You have established a system that effectively redirects our inbound leads to the appropriate stakeholders. As Penneo grows, so will the amount of inbound traffic, thus there will be plenty of challenges to dive into.
What makes you a great match for this role?
We perceive this as an entry level opportunity, which means we will stand ready to teach you everything you need to know about the good sale. Thus, to succeed in this role we have few hard requirements.
- You master oral and written communication in English, as well as one Scandinavian language.
- You show up with a willingness to learn and have the drive for building up something new.
- You have a flair for structure and process, which allows you to organize our inbound channel and maintain the overview.
In addition, it would make you really stand out if you have:
- Additional language skills to help ensure outstanding communication with our potential clients.
- Experience from working with inbound sales.
- Knowledge and insights from one of our focus verticals.
Who will be in your team?
You’ll be part of our young and international Sales Development team led by Dennis Mortensen. This is where we get to invest in the next generation of salespeople and teach you all we know about prospecting, question-techniques and lead qualification. Cold calling and direct selling is certainly tough at times, but we’re a high energy team that never forgets to have fun while always supporting each other in becoming better at what we do.
Why should you apply for this role?
If you are not already convinced to learn more about the position by the above, then this might not be the right match for you, but we do have a few more benefits up our sleeves:
- An open and informal workplace culture, where all team members respect one another and assume responsibility and accountability for their work, while also having fun!
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Yearly team camps to exciting beach locations or ski resorts up in the mountains, so that we can charge our batteries and bond as a team.
- Office location in the city center, close to metro, public transportation and vibrant social life.
- Catered and delicious lunch every day
- Private health insurance (we’ve got you covered!).
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme, depending on qualifications and experience.
By now we hope you’re sitting with a smile on your face, ready to apply and partake in the Penneo adventure. However, if you still have unanswered questions please feel free to contact our Sales Recruiter, Frederik Sassi, at +45 22 27 34 36.
Best of success with your application!
View & Apply