To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Marketing
Salesforce is seeking a bright, creative and sales-focused marketing specialist to support our top industries strategy and program execution in France, with a focus on Communications & Media industry, considering the overall strategy for France, and coordinating with counterparts in the wider Southern Europe organisation.
This role will support all pipe generation campaigns by coordinating local marketing initiatives as well as internal organisations incl. sales teams to create strong demand generation and/or strong relationship.
The candidate needs excellent planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to liaise effectively with key sales stakeholders and be accountable for results. Analytical capability is key for understanding and managing demand generation, forecasting, budgeting, lead flow, and the many moving parts involved in running an effective marketing machine.
The candidate will also assume a coordination role in sharing plans, plays and good practices with South region, supporting the local Marketers in their activities on Communications & Media industry.
The successful candidate must have experience in programmatic demand generation through targeted campaign activities, as well as in Marketing strategy. A good working knowledge of digital marketing through social channels will be a plus. Experience in managing external agencies effectively to execute projects on time and on budget is requested.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a team that is recognised as one of the leading marketing organisations in the technology industry today. The opportunity requires a dynamic, pragmatic and flexible young marketing professional with a proven track record.
- Align the industry strategy (awareness, pipe, mature/close) and manage according to a dedicated budget
- Monitor account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies and support deployment of the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time, to increase awareness, reputation and/or consideration
- Co-lead campaigns and run a drumbeat of activities on a quarterly basis with business dev. including campaign assets, industries campaigns (all products)
- Co-craft initiatives with sales engineers & business dev. considering top industries for France (digital, webinars, list-buys, market maps)
- Co-develop pipe maturation programs & account planning tactics: exec dinners, hospitality events and C-level engagement with sales directors
- Orchestrate big bet accounts & Industry digital footprint with EMEA web team: prioritise localisation, co-decide on digital recommendations, help AB testing, in connection with our Marketing content team
- Drive results on your assigned industry and big bet accounts i.e. marketing pipe created, revenue support and business development follow-up
- Share breakthrough ideas and innovation to support our go to market for our installed base and net new community via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. online events, 3rd parties channels, social media, live events, leveraging internal stakeholders).
- Collaborate with regional and global marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement (goals/performance).
- 3+ years of experience in marketing communications, field marketing, event marketing or customer success, preferably in a B2B2C environment.
- Experience defining goals and objectives in conjunction with an executive audience. Must be comfortable providing data and insights on acquisition accounts as well as contacts within these accounts
- Ability to work collaboratively in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision making as well as a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets including on-message product demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks
- Understanding of the demand generation funnel and process, including sales processes
- Ability to operate under pressure, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects, communications, campaigns, or events simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with multiple teams across the organisation to ensure world class execution
- Working languages: French mother tongue, fluent English. Other languages : Italian / Spanish a plus
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
View & Apply