Join the future of logistics.
At Maersk, we want to be pioneers in logistics. We’re embarking on a bold new direction, expanding our capabilities to become a truly end-to-end logistics service that can deliver intelligent solutions for customers around the world.
At Maersk, our ambition is nothing less than to become the global leader in integrated logistics, offering a truly end-to-end service that makes trade simpler and easier than ever.
But we also need talent of all levels with just as much ambition to match. If you share our drive and commitment, the opportunities are limitless. By combining our scale and resources with an entrepreneurial mindset, we’ll give you the chance to take on bigger challenges, grow faster and develop yourself further.
- Handles Customer service tasks on a daily basic.
- Manages end-to-end shipment process, from Ocean booking to landside service in order to ensure smooth delivery
- Provides quality service to both internal and external customers, responds to all enquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Focuses on high-quality data to set a high standard for all the assignments managed
- May perform root cause analyses in the event of escalations, owns all customer issues and facilitates their timely and effective resolution by engaging relevant internal stakeholders
- Passionately do upselling to promote Maersk, Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services
Who we are looking for
- Candidate must have previous customer service experience in integrated logistic industry
- Experienced in customer facing role, preferably one that involved any form of critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is customer centric
- Detailed-oriented and self-driven individual
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- High level of independence
- Open to fresh graduates with degree in Logistic/Transportation and Linguistic.
Last application date: 31 August 2021.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com
All the way.