We are Checklens – our visual artificial intelligence (A.I.) enables a frictionless shopping experience. Our smart cameras recognize products and actions to assist customers during the shopping and checkout process.
We are proud to count the top retailers in Europe among our customers, with installations in Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Belgium, and Sweden. We are an international team of A.I. and data experts with locations in Salzburg, Vienna, Sarajevo and Moscow.
International Marketing Specialist (f/d/m)
- You take ownership of all global marketing strategies and activities including joint projects with technology partners & key customers
- You design, implement and measure traditional & digital marketing campaigns (including marketing/PR texts & translations, Mailing & LinkedIn campaigns, webinars and creatives)
- You prepare and organise offline and online events (eg. fair participations)
- You optimize our lead management and handle initial customer requests in cooperation with our Sales team
- You take responsibility for the Marketing budget
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or in a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing; experience in B2B technology-marketing is a big plus
- Hands-on mentality and great project management skills
- Business fluency in German and English (spoken and written)
- Convincing skills in writing content
- A modern office in the heart of Salzburg with an incomparable view over the city and well connected to public transport
- Flexible working hours including home office options
- Free coffee, fruits, brainfood, drinks and more
- A fun, transparent and respectful working environment
- An all-in remuneration between EUR 35.000,– and EUR 45.000,– gross per year. Depending on your experience an overpayment is possible.
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing, award-winning & international team we look forward to receiving your application documents under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strubergasse 26, 5020 Salzburg
View & Apply