French/Dutch description available upon request
Médiane Benelux is a subsidiary of Médiane Système, a company that has been providing high-tech solutions in electronics, embedded systems and industrial technical computing for more than 30 years.
Open since December 2017, Médiane Benelux (based in Brussels) provides technical services to its customers thanks to a rigorous selection of its staff and state-of-the-art development methodologies. We support our clients in the railway, aeronautics, aerospace and defence sectors to help them meet the challenges of designing and developing their cutting-edge technologies.
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager and integrated within a human-sized team, your mission will be to participate in the international deployment of Médiane Benelux throughout the BENELUX region (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg).
YOUR MISSIONS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Prospecting for new commercial targets and building loyalty in the existing portfolio
- Creation of a prospect file and daily updates
- Proposal of adapted and targeted means of prospecting
- Elaboration and negotiation of commercial offers
- Prospect qualification and participation in sales visits
- Search for innovative solutions and assistance in the development of the global sales strategy under the supervision of the Sales Manager
- Research and identification of partnership opportunities
- Sales monitoring using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Participate in the development of the communication/marketing strategy
- Writing & creation/launching of newsletters
- Management and editing of digital content
- E-reputation: responses to customer opinions and follow-up of quality customer surveys
- Social media management (LinkedIn, blog) and community development in companies
DESCRIPTIF DU PROFIL
What we are looking for:
- As a future graduate, you have a particularly curious, tenacious and creative personality and are able to grasp jobs related to industry in a context of international development.
- You enjoy technical contact and, thanks to your excellent interpersonal skills, you understand the needs of your various contacts, which you can support by continuing to build a structured, reliable offer that is recognised by our various clients.
- With an open mind, you have strong creative power and do not hesitate to think outside the box.
- In your last year of business or engineering school (Master’s degree), you are looking for a 6-month (full-time) internship that could lead to a permanent contract.
- Fluency in Dutch is mandatory, English is a plus.
Start date: January 2021
What we can offer you:
- A legal remuneration
- A modern HR culture: Flex office, teleworking, accessible management, autonomy, continuous improvement, respect, autonomy, listening, right to make mistakes…
- Positive values and a positive work atmosphere: Afterworks, sports and fun activities…
- An adapted and friendly working environment in the heart of Brussels: modern and well-equipped premises close to all amenities (transport, restaurants, park…)
- We offer a real opportunity to learn a dynamic, demanding and ambitious job in a friendly and proactive environment.
View & Apply