Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.
Numberly is looking for a Marketing Intern to help with the development of marketing multichannel campaigns and online studies.
- Listening and understanding of customer needs
- Drafting proposals (customer acquisition / loyalty)
- Assisting in the creation, realization and monitoring of clients’ accounts
- Monitoring online viral campaigns and eCRM programs
- Preparing and presenting campaign results
- Undertaking studies on Internet user’s profiles and behavior
Contract: internship (6 months) – €1000/month for M1 graduates, €1200/month for M2 graduates.
Starting date: as soon as possible
- This job will require an attentive and resourceful individual with an interest in marketing
- Strong communication skills with a desire to grow the business in a valued way
- Knowledge and strong interest in the digital industry
- Capable at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn!
- Very good computer skills (G Suite)
- You speak fluently English and another language (French, Italian, German, Greek, Romanian or Dutch)
- Bonus: knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together while adapting to the sanitary context:
- Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
- Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
- Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
- Remote is possible.
- Swile card (lunch vouchers)