HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Active involvement in the innovation process
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reports (eg. market share report)
- Creation of consumers’ and competitors’ profiles
- Development of concepts and packaging ideas
- Independent steering of promotional projects, being in contact with other departments and agencies
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on marketing
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
JOB ID: 190002NT