IT Engineer Customer Integrations | Estonia | req65738
Join our global integration team, providing integration solutions to enable data exchange with our partners.
As part of a global integration community in 9 locations with 100+ experts, you are responsible for the delivery of integration solutions that enable data exchange with our partners. You are utilizing the existing capabilities of the integration products and implementing robust and secure integrations in cooperation with the business units and the product teams.
- Collaborate with customers, IT colleagues and other stakeholders to evaluate and define integration needs and advise on available standard solution options
- Implement, test and deploy the integration solutions
- Setup and troubleshoot technical communication and connectivity with customers
- Assist with preparation and translation of logical mapping instructions into working solution
- Provide technical 3rd level support and consulting support on projects or system issues
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Understanding of data formats (EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML, Flatfile)
- Basic knowledge of communication protocols and programming
- Understanding of the Linux environment
- Focused attitude to work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with different countries, cultures, clients (internal and external) and other engineers
- Ability to proactively analyse problems and provide practical solutions
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with logistics processes is beneficial
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork, continuous learning, and diversity, our working language is English. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn in August 2012, located in the new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are more than 400 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
+49 151 44 147 431
Kuehne + Nagel
View & Apply