Are you an academic and social person looking for junior-level project management opportunities related to sustainability systems? We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our Espoo-based client. This role offers a unique possibility to dive into a global market-leader company by interviewing the employees and searching for relevant data. Read more below and leave your application soon! We will proceed quickly with potential candidates.
About the role:
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for executing a small-scale project related to the client company’s IT-systems – the aim of the project is to provide an overview of the current state and development needs of the sustainability systems. You will have weekly meetings and work closely with your three colleagues who will support and supervise you thorough the whole project. You are welcome to work at the client’s office in Espoo or remotely within Finland.
You are offered:
– Great chance to get valuable project management experience by performing your own small-scale-project
– International working environment and a place in one of the leading companies in their industry
– Constant support from your colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
– Collecting information around the organization by interviewing people
– Arranging and facilitating the interviews
– Accumulating and reporting the data
– Compiling an overview of the current state and development needs of the company’s sustainability systems
– Active co-operation with your colleagues throughout the project
We are looking for:
– University degree or you are on final stages of your studies (University/UAS)
– Good basic knowledge of IT systems and system-orientation
– Excellent communication and reporting skills
– Fluent written and spoken English skills
Experience of international environment, working in a big company and environmental/sustainability-orientation are seen as assets.
As a person you are:
– Proactive and independent – you have the courage to approach your colleagues and facilitate meetings
– Skilled at finding and documenting relevant information
– Capable of asking help and relevant questions whenever needed
Start: In the beginning of August 2021
Work extent: 2 months
Location: Espoo with remote work possibility
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work ( ).
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client operates internationally and is a market leader in their field. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supportive environment to their employees.
Please apply here:
Academic Work Consulting Oy